LOS ANGELES SPARKS COMMUNITY RELATIONS AND OUTREACH
Enrich the lives of youth in Los Angeles by supporting community programs that engage and motivate young people and families through sport, health and wellness, education and service initiatives, with a focus on inspiring women and young girls.
The Los Angeles Sparks organization is committed to improving the lives of youth and families in the Los Angeles area and focuses on the following pillars to inspire our community:
- Health and Wellness
- Military and veterans' affairs
- Youth sports, focus on basketball
- Women and girls community platform
Our core purpose is to live, serve and work as champions
Teamwork, integrity, caring
Support the efforts of those in our community who serve the needs of youth and families and increase awareness and participation in community service activities throughout the Los Angeles community. Our players, coaches and teams strive to lead by example and inspire youth, especially young girls, to live a healthy life through wellness, education, and service as active members of our community.
Sparks Community Ticket Program
The Los Angeles Sparks Community Ticket Program provides charitable organizations in the Los Angeles area with the opportunity to attend games through donated tickets.
To request tickets, please fill out the ticket request form and follow the instructions to submit. Please read the following information in full before filling out the form.
Community Ticket Guidelines
- Organizations must be youth focused or with an emphasis on at least one of the five CR Pillars: Health & Fitness, Education, Military & Veteran, Youth Sports and Women’s/Girls Platforms.
- To participate in this program, your organization must be a non-profit organization. You must include a copy of your 501c3, 170c IRS determination letter, or other government-issued letter/certificate stating your organization's tax-exempt status with your request form. Tickets must be distributed solely to beneficiaries of your organization. They may not be sold, exchanged, or used for fundraising purposes. Failure to comply will result in loss of eligibility for future ticket distributions.
- Request may only be submitted via the ticket donation application on the Sparks website.
- If selected, each organization/school will be awarded only one block of tickets. Multiple requests from the same organization/school will be combined.
- Tickets are distributed on availability as determined by the Sparks.
- Tickets will be available for approved organizations at least two weeks prior to scheduled game. Tickets must be picked up and signed for no later than two days before the scheduled game at the Sparks executive offices, located at 9100 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
- ALL children ages 2 and older must have a ticket. All youth 18 years and younger must be chaperoned by and adult.
- Organizations must be within the Los Angeles area and an 80-mile radius of STAPLES Center.
- Organizations are asked to only request the amount of tickets that will be utilized. Under any circumstance, organizations with attendance below 70% will be contacted and removed from the program for the remainder of the season.
- Please NO phone calls or emails to check on status of application. Groups will be contacted by the Sparks Community Relations Department once application and tickets are approved and ready to be distributed
Los Angeles Sparks Community Ticket Donation Form
(incomplete forms will not be considered)
*Tickets are NOT guaranteed and the total number donated is at the discretion of the
Los Angeles Sparks Community Relations Department